Who you are
Are you looking for an internship in a dynamic environment? Important is that you are independent, open minded and show initiative. Besides that, you are a creative, structured and a well-organized team player.
Work you’ll do
Be part of a team of pioneers and be the one who is going to position and promote Bauer&Grund to the German public, especially in Lower Saxony and Nordrein Westphalia. Curious? Find out more here about Bauer&Grund.
Work you’ll do together with your team:
- Researching and analyzing the market in Germany
- Create and manage social media campaigns (create content, plan ad release schedule)
- Create content for our website and newsletter
- Search engine optimization (SEO/SEA)
- Google Analytics: weekly and monthly reporting to keep track of the website’s performance
What we ask for
- Higher professional education or university level.
- Bilingual: German and English. Dutch would be nice.
- Experience with SEO, Social Media and Google Analytics. Passion for SEA.
- Entrepreneur mindset, expected to be proactive at thinking of new ideas for the international marketing strategies.
- Photoshop experience
A star candidate would additionally have affinity with the agricultural sector.
A dynamic team who is always there to support you! Besides that, an internship allowance and a great learning experience.
Are you ready to learn?
Please send the following to Marina ter Wiel – email@example.com:
- Resume / CV
- Portfolio of your work or
- Link to IG accounts you have managed, or examples of social media pages you have managed
Our offices are located in Groningen and Emmen.
Start date: asap.